Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] fully differential folded cascode opamp with sc cmfb used in sc filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly123

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I have to design a fully differential folded cascode op-amp with sc cmfb.I have to use this in sc filter design.
plz refer me some books or paper for a good design procedure.i am designing it in cadence .18um technology.

David M. Binkley "Tradeoffs and Optimization in Analog CMOS Design" Chap. 5.2.2 Cascoded OTAs:
Design descriptions for two cascode OTAs with 2 different power consumption vs. GBP flavors in a 0.18µm CMOS process.

thanks erikl.
this book is not available in our library.I have to design a fully differential folded cascode opamp with sc cmfb.Ihave to use this in sc filter design.
specifications are:length-500nm
load capacitance-100fF
supply voltage-1.8v
will u please guide me how i will choose the W/L ratios and current for the design?

Check Ch. 26, Operational Ampl II, CMFB from " CMOS Circuit Design, Layout and simulation " by R. Jacob Baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.