Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what's the .s28 file and how to translate to Hex file for proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barack

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there anybody knows about .s28 file. now I download the software from DSP(TMS320F2811) and its .s28 type. how I can translate this .s28 file to Hex file for proteus software simulation. thanks!

Is there anybody knows about .s28 file. now I download the software from DSP(TMS320F2811) and its .s28 type. how I can translate this .s28 file to Hex file for proteus software simulation. thanks!

This is probably an IAR assembly source file. Compile ("translate") it to a hex file using their C compiler, it can handle also asm files (IAR EWB for TMS320).

so is that means I can directly use this .s28 in IAR EWB?

so is that means I can directly use this .s28 in IAR EWB?

No, directly not. You must do a new project for the corresponding hardware (uC, XCL link file, ... ) then add your s28 file to this project. Using IAR is not an easy task ....
First study the supplied demo asm project.

thanks for your help!!! and ~thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.