Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Desirable AutoRouting and Automatic Placement/Layout Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

odyssey

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:?: hi, buddies, i would like ur kind recommendation and comments on the most desirable auto routing and auto placement PCB soft, i have ever tried Cadence Specctra Router, but not as satisfactory as i imagined.
i have no idea what is the most powerful and satisfactory one in terms of Auto Routing and Placement/Layout, ur kind followup are greatly appreciated.

all the best,

Odyssey

Re: Desirable AutoRouting and Automatic Placement/Layout Sof

I am using protel DXP from Altium. And I find it amaizing... Probably the best PCB software available on the market. And quite easy to use, once you learn it. The most impressive is the auto-routing...

I don't know why the system masked the name I wrote... But "*" = "r" and "@" = A

Hmmm... that's weired.. They don't want to post the names of good software here? I don't get it...

Specctra is the best auto routing program , if you set correctly rules needed minor change of wires.

I use EasyPC with Specctra and custom "do" file for routing.

Odyssey,
if you don't have a limited budget, try Expedition (Ment*or Graphi*cs).

It's a very powerful layout and routing-autorouting system.
If you have a limited budget, try PA*DS.

Let me know, Skywalker.

I prefer specctr@ with for place and route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back