Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what are tcream and bcream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liletian

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys
I found some people are using tscream and bcream layer, what are the usage of those layers? I seems to never submit a design with those two layers, is there anybody using them before and can explain the usage of them?
Thanks,

It is the solder paste later - a negative layer. It is used to create the solder paste stencil for manufacturing.

Keith.

It is the solder paste later - a negative layer. It is used to create the solder paste stencil for manufacturing.

Keith.

Dear Keith
Since I need to order stencil, do I need to include this layer in my design or not? If I do, how can I?
Thank you,
Brian

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Keith.

When I submit my design, I always does not include this layer. This time, I need to order stencil, do I need to include this layer?
thanks a lot

Yes, you need to add that to the CAM job when you create the Gerbers.

Keith.

Yes, you need to add that to the CAM job when you create the Gerbers.

Keith.

Do I need also include other layers? It looks like if I include all layers from 0 to 64, they will report some solder clearance problem.
Here is the link:
Here is the link.
**broken link removed**
If I do need to include those two layers, how can I fix the problems?
Sorry for the endless questions.
Bests

How are you including the other layers? The layer numbers are 31 & 32 anyway - less than 64. If you add them to a CAM job, make sure that the file you create for the layer only includes the layers you want. For example, don't add layer 31 to layer 29 - they each need their own Gerber file to be generated.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back