Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to reduce voltage on welding inverter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimoa

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Well.... you could use one of these but... it would be far less expensive to buy a PSU with the correct voltage and current rating.

I use one of these that I bought at a local electronics store here in the UK for £80.00

What are you using it for? If I can ask... It is promising but I can see on I-U dependance curve that by ~2 volts the current is very low - EP 9xx series. and prices... I need cca 20 - 30 A and 2 - xxx V whats the cost by you? Just to set against my prices.

I use my EP925 as a PSU to power my iMAX B6 Charger and any other circuit I make up for testing. Also anodising small aluminium parts sometimes. Though I didn't realise you wanted to go to such a low voltage with a high current.

If that's your want then maybe a converted computer ATX PSU would be a better choice, you can get down to 3.3V at 30A with some of them and they're much less expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back