Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSS (periodic steady state) and Phase Noise analysis in Multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

florescent

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. Y'all

The attached file is one of relaxation oscillators I am using. This circuit specifically uses a TI’s TLC3702 comparator to generate a square wave output.

Can you perform a pss (periodic steady state) and phase noise analysis for this relaxation oscillator in Multisim? My first software, Cadence, has both simulations. However, I can’t generate the same specification with the comparator in Cadence. That's why I try to use the Multisim. I hope this is the best choice (well, if it can run the both simulations)

The pss simulation should be output (frequency) versus parameter (sweep). For example in the circuit, I would like to know the frequency change against the capacitance change in Cf while Cs and Rf are fixed.

Any idea would be a great help. Thank you

Attachments

• v2.png
    v2.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back