Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with converting projector to a wireless projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhavik Shah

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Wireless Projector

Sir,
I am looking forward to start with a project which is about converting
normal projector to wireless projector.

I have encountered some problems as listed below:

> handling the working frequency or frequency of communication
> do I require to modulate the information
> IC's are very expensive & are not easily available
> "cost" factor

As this being my acadamic project I need to complete this as soon as
posiible.So please help me out.

Re: Wireless Projector

Sounds like a cool project, first i dont think this page is that formal but nevermind.

Well, for that project i think u have to take in factor the distance u wish to communicxate, if u think the ciruits are too expensive, try using an infra red link, like the ones used for remote controls... if u are transmiting data i think u should modulate it, maybe transfer bit, 5 and 0 v and reconstructe then at the recievers.

hope it helped

DarkJedi said:
Sounds like a cool project, first i dont think this page is that formal but nevermind.

Well, for that project i think u have to take in factor the distance u wish to communicxate, if u think the ciruits are too expensive, try using an infra red link, like the ones used for remote controls... if u are transmiting data i think u should modulate it, maybe transfer bit, 5 and 0 v and reconstructe then at the recievers.

hope it helped

send me any links to the respective Websites if possible

I am afraid but i dont have link to those sites, i just told you what i would u, look for IR stuff on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back