Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verilog code with UCF file for Spartan 3 FT256 XC3S200 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

inevitablewish

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys....

I am in desperate need of uart code with ucf file for spartan 3 fpga ft256 and xc3s200......

I have the uart code actually and its working nicely but i cant implement it.

I will be really gratefull for kind help

thanks in advance

I am also looking for the same, pin numbers for the UART ports to create the ucf file .. Did you make any progress ??

You can't find a UCF file for an FPGA if you don't give the reference to the board. UCF as it stands for USER Constraints File is a USER file that connects your code to the FPGA pins on your board, if you don't share the board info, no one can help you.

Actually my board is the same as the one in question 'Spartan 3 FT256 XC3S200' and yesterday i was able to find the pin numbers for the serial ports.

NET "RS232_DCE_RXD" LOC = "R7" | IOSTANDARD = LVTTL ;
NET "RS232_DCE_TXD" LOC = "M14" | IOSTANDARD = LVTTL | DRIVE = 8 | SLEW = SLOW ;

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Just for reference for anyone looking later for pin numbers of serial ports; its on page 60
http://www.digilentinc.com/Data/Products/S3EBOARD/S3EStarter_ug230.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back