Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 led flasher require some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

japanjot

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello frnds recently i have started programing for 8051, i am facing one problem, i am making led flasher with 6 diffrent patterns...all i wanted is to call them one by one by pressing one single switch
1st pres=pattern 1
2nd pres=pattern 2
3rd pres=pattern 3
4th pres=pattern 4
5th pres=pattern 5
6th pres=pattern 6

and if i press the button for more than 3 seconds all ports should go low ie the program or micro controller should stop.
and if i again press dat single button the program or the microcontroller should start

and the pattern which was last selected should be recalled from memory after the shutdown

the main thing is i can make patterns in c, and i have made my 6 patterns in c,all i can do is make 6 different programs and burn them one by one according to my need, but all i cant do is i cant make them call one by one by single button in one single program, and with dat button only switch on and off the program.

i m stuck on dis frm vry long time, m not able to find solution,would be glad if u all my genious frndz would guide me
thank you :D

all i can do is make 6 different programs and burn them one by one according to my need,

OK. If you can show up six different programs that do what you want, we are happy to make one program that do all you want.

you just need to show us what you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back