Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UC3875, phase shifted full bridge converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmehta

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Members,

I need to know about PWM controller IC with phase shifted full bridge conveter Controller. UC3875.

My application where input variable 24to 45 and output 28V with high current. Does this controller have problem when input have more input that the output? will not work proper? Does it apply for the application wher Input is low compare to output voltage? Please give your comments and clarifications if anyone use this controller an face such problems..

Thanks
Bharatkumar

The phase shift is used for reducing the switching losses, but in your application
conduction losses will be more than the switching losses, the phase shifted converter is useful when the input voltage is high and the current is low.......

bdmehta said:
Dear Members,

I need to know about PWM controller IC with phase shifted full bridge conveter Controller. UC3875.

My application where input variable 24to 45 and output 28V with high current. Does this controller have problem when input have more input that the output? will not work proper? Does it apply for the application wher Input is low compare to output voltage? Please give your comments and clarifications if anyone use this controller an face such problems..

Thanks
Bharatkumar

I worked. I guess you'll need some minimum load. and "input" at full load should be hier than "output".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back