Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rectangular-Spiral antenna in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

julesg88

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm quite new to HFSS and I'm desperately trying to design a spiral rectangular antenna in this software. I managed to get a circular spiral one, but how can I do the rectangular one?

Thanks!

Edit:

Funny enough, I just found out after looking so long: HFSS 10 has a DLL already provided for that. Click Draw>User Defined Primitive > SysLib > Examples > RectangularSpiral.

Hi julesg88

I wanted to design a circular spiral inductor in HFSS. How did you do that?
Can you send me your file? Do you have any tutorial? I could do a rectangular one.
Please reply. Anything would help.

Thanks,
Kirthika

Try using HFSS Antenna Design Kit, which you can get from Ansoft for free. Very easy to create all kinds of antennas with it, I'm using log-spiral now

Hi

Yeah, I downloaded the design kit. But that needed HFSS 10. I have only HFSS 11 and 12. Any other way?

thanks

I'm using it with HFSS 12, it works

OK. I will try with hfss 12. thank you

could you plz upload a figure of the rectangular spiral antenna?
so I may help u...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back