Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

layout problem - N+ poly resistor and NMOS capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokesh garg

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
layout problem

i m having a problem while making layout, i m using N+ poly resisitor NMOS capacitor in UMC 180nm technology. i m not able to under how to connect in my layout,can u give snapshot of some layout so that i can see that.I m attaching snapshot of two stage opamp in which i m using res. and capacitor...... plz reply as soon as possible.

Re: layout problem

lokesh garg said:
... i m not able to under how to connect in my layout
And I'm not able to understand your problem. I guess you use pcells from the UMC PDK for your resistor and caps, so what's the pb? Connect them like any other device! By metal1, preferrably.

BTW, why would you want such huge caps, and why a cap (C1) at the output?

whatever is the layout for N+ poly resistor and nmos capacitor, i m not able to connect it with terminals like vss or gnd. if u can hellp plz help me..

thanks

lokesh garg said:
whatever is the layout for N+ poly resistor and nmos capacitor, i m not able to connect it with terminals like vss or gnd.
Don't you use the 3-terminal layouts from the PDK libs?

in UMC 180nm all resistors are 3-terminal, then what to do now?

I really cannot see your problem. Could you describe it better? Why can't you connect the 3rd terminal to VSS ? Could you possibly show a clipping of your layout to better describe the pb?

i m having a problem while making layout, i m using N+ poly resisitor NMOS capacitor in UMC 180nm technology. i m not able to under how to connect in my layout,can u give snapshot of some layout so that i can see that.I m attaching snapshot of two stage opamp in which i m using res. and capacitor...... plz reply as soon as possible.

have the same problem if u solved it plz give a screenshot of the connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back