Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ferrites - please read first

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_writer

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new to this forum and hope my questions will be useful. I will be posting several questions on ferrite cores and would like to get any answers that people can help with. I am currently reading the Ferroxcube handbook, but I still have some practical, real world questions. I would appreciate if people don't ask me what specific circuit I am designing as there is more than one and I am looking for theory at this time. Thanks in advance to all.

I wonder, if you ever noticed that your way of posting is considered as unwanted cross-posting allover the internet. You may want to read edaboard rules, particularly paragraph 3 in this regard. At edaboard forum, cross posts are usually deleted by moderators. At present, I'm not motivated to answer your detail questions.

It's no problem to place multiple related questions in one post.

FvM thank you for your comments. You sound a bit ticked off. Please understand that posters generally do the best they can with the knowledge they have at the time. I did read paragraph three and it is very brief. I understood that it meant do not post the same question to multiple forums, and I did not do that. I am a new poster and not a board moderator and without some kind of definition I do the best I can. Perhaps you can have a little more understanding in this matter?

The problem is, that the questions have been more or less closely related, and they can be much better discussed
in conjunction.

Your "read this first" topic also emphasizes this fact. Explicitely scheduling a multi-part thread is an obvious board rule
violation in my opinion.

I see, that you intended to present your questions more clearly. But I fear, that you actually confuse the discussion, as it usually
happens with "parallel" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.