Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5W guitar vacuum tube amplifier avt 2772

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

This project is a well known 5 watts (avy2772). If I hadn’t burned one of the resistors, I could say that it works for first start. So far I played mostly on transistors and I didin’t pay attention at equipment ( everything belongs to your fingers right? ) After play only a few sounds I affirm that even so simply hand made construction is much better than serial transistors.
Target was to made 5W but I couldn’t find good transformer for that. What I did is t2,5-1-666. It rock’s like +20W transistor!
Guitar friends, were laughting when I told them that I want to built vacuum tube amplifier, but when they tried, I had to make two for them. It’s not finished as I wanted, but I’m still thinking about upgrades.
All costs weren’t very small, but I have elements for another 30 amplifiers.

https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1507285.html?sid=4afc8ac4098f6bd60dfb49bae1b50da1

Status
Not open for further replies.