Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experience with Ucos-II 2.76 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sat1

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
os_enter_critical not working

Hi,

has anybody experience with Ucos-II 2.76 ?

please let me know...
(platforms other than x86 prederred)

ucos watchdog

what exactly you want to ask?
i do have some experiance with that.

nios ucos-ii

We are using 2.76 uCOS on Motorola HCS12 processors. All working fine, after some corrections in the port. What you wanna ask?

9s12 ucos port

We used UCOS-II for AVR platform, it worked without any problems

ucos ii nested interrupts

I have experience in that,what is that u want to know,i and my friends have done various projects in that.let me know what is your need.

avr isr.h for ucos

Look at **broken link removed**. They seem to have a porting on Nios. Has anybody tried it?

ucos2 watchdog

hello frends,

I have some questions about ucos .. I have a little problems ..
I have Ucos book & source version 2.52 and arm port for ver 2.61 .. strange but can't download anywhere source 2.61 so .. works ..
but works with problems .. maybe the problem is b/c source is not
version 2.61 .. the problem is:
- two tasks: first blinks with the led, the second waits on semaphore if the new uart caracter came.
- two interupts: Tx witch handles tx circular buffer ..
- Rx which receives input char put it in in circ. buff. and post count semaphore ... the task which waits on sempahore pend that semaphore pick up the income char and put to the out tx buffer.
When i typing char's by hand everything is ok .. i give echo everything I typed, BUT when I send a big asci file the echo task
sometimes die , not evertimes but it can hapens... WHY ? can
any1 with arguments tell me why ?

best regards Keen

(microc/os-ii) and (arm) and (isr) and saving

Hi there. I am using uCOS2.76 too but for the Motorola 56F8357 CPU.
But we have similair problems:
- A simple UART rec/send task which waits for semaphores
for reading char and then sends char back to uart.
- UART chars are delivered via interrupt and OSSemPost().

The app crashes or behaves undeterminstic after some chars are echoed.

I suspect the task switching function OSCtxSw of our port does not save
all registers, maybe that is the case with you too?

Kind regards

Hauke

ucos-ii port s3c44b0

Put OS_ENTER_CRITICAL() before
and OS_EXIT_CRITICAL() after ring buffer access .

Regarding "I suspect the task switching function OSCtxSw of our port does not save
all registers, maybe that is the case with you too? "
- UCOS ports are compiler specific as there is no ABI defined for mciros - most of compiler design used different registers for different purposes (param passing , temp registers ... ). But you can check the asm part of port where context switch is performed to ensure that all registers are saved into tasks stack before context switch is actually done .

Put watchdog or watchdog task into micro (with highest prio) which is activated on specific event
(button press) . It must do - check the button and wait 0.5 secs . When you feel that echo task has locked , press button and this task must send entire locked tasks stack to remote PC let say via same UART .

In addition you can define debug memory where your taks and ISR will put debug info in your mcu and watchdiog task will send information there as well .

You can check let say stack overusage by filling 0x55 to entire stack and see up to what extend stack has been used .

os_cpu.h hcs12

I know a very good website about port ucos-ii 2.52 to 8051.
because 2.52 is a freeware.so u can use it freely
www.hjhj.com good luck

how to port ucos on arm

I solved te problem, strange but works .. ucos works fine ..
any1 need help pm me ..

regards Keen

ucos experience

Does anyone use it with Microchip's PIC?

Thanks.

ucos-ii echotask

dizel said:
We are using 2.76 uCOS on Motorola HCS12 processors. All working fine, after some corrections in the port. What you wanna ask?
I am interested in Motorola HCS12 port.

ucos semaphore example

We are using 2.76 uCos on SAMSUN s3c44b0x, with ppp /tcp/ip stack,it's working fine

ucos nios

Hi.

I want to ast the Network time protocol source code availble at this UcosII?

nios osctxsw

we are also using v2.76 in mn101 micons, and it is OK. Maybe you have problems with stack??

ucos ii source

Anyone can tell me using 2.76 uCos on Samsung s3c4510b step by setp?

ucos ii source code

Hi Everyone,
I tried to find the free UCOS software from http://www.hjhj.com/ website, as someone here pointed out, but I was unable to find it. Would you please help?
Regards,
Thomas

ucos tcp ip stack freeware x86

how many RAM and flash it takes on AVR atmega platform? How many cycles it takes for task switching? Please give some statistical tables on ucos and compare it to other like as freeRTOS.

freertos port ads1.2

anyone use ucosII on nios ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back