Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Object detect sensors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
pisoiu said:
Hi,
A good way to detect humans is used by bulgarian custom officers (as far as I know). They can detect the presence of human inside of a sealed truck by measuring the CO2 level with a small probe inserted in the back compartiment. But this method works only in closed spaces, and the response time is not so good.

Best,
/pisoiu

Hello Friend,

I didn't get what you are saying...
Regards
NVP

Hi,
Let's put in another way. At the beginning of this topic you were interested how to detect humans, isn't it? Humans breathe air, and the result is charbon dioxide. If a human (or many) breath for a long time in a closed space, the concentration of charbon dioxide will rise. Insert a charbon dioxide sensor into that space and you will see if somebody is there.

Hope it is clear,
/pisoiu

pisoiu said:
Hi,
Let's put in another way. At the beginning of this topic you were interested how to detect humans, isn't it? Humans breathe air, and the result is charbon dioxide. If a human (or many) breath for a long time in a closed space, the concentration of charbon dioxide will rise. Insert a charbon dioxide sensor into that space and you will see if somebody is there.

Hope it is clear,
/pisoiu

Dear Friend,

U are right in one sence. But my application should run in open place.
Your Idea will work in closed space.

Regards
NVP

I know that to detect humans in truck on the ferry to UK they use a very sensitive vibration detection system that can detect beating of heart.

If you need detecting human or "warm body" use infra red detectors, you can use them as well for detecting a flame, just the elctronics is different.
I still have more than 100 of those detectors.

hc

hot_chmock said:
I know that to detect humans in truck on the ferry to UK they use a very sensitive vibration detection system that can detect beating of heart.

If you need detecting human or "warm body" use infra red detectors, you can use them as well for detecting a flame, just the elctronics is different.
I still have more than 100 of those detectors.

hc

Hello Friend,

Give me few links, So that I can take those for my reference..

Thanks in advance...

Regards
NVP

Can i use the infrared sensor to detect the hot wire 220VAC line?

eYe said:
Can i use the infrared sensor to detect the hot wire 220VAC line?

I don't think so...
Regards
NVP

Status
Not open for further replies.