Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Common-mode feedback in the full differential opamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangh19

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
common mode feedback

I design a full differentiall opamp with cmfb. It works well as an open loop amplifier, and there is no problem with PM and stability. But when I use it in a closeloop way to constitute a resisters feedback opamp, it can not work. I check the dc point of the input which gose to VDD, so it seems the cmfb can not work in a reasonable way to force dc voltage of the input to follow the input common mode reference voltage . what is wrong with my circuit? thanks

common-mode feedback

Hi,
a schematic would be nice

miller opamp common mode feedback

the opam circuit is just copyed from Razavi book, there is not any tricky points relevant to my circuit. The opam is differential common two stage amplifier with miller cap compensation, and the cmfb use a error amplifier senses the dc point of opam differential output votage and feedback to control the bias voltage of current load transistors of the first stage opamp amplifer. May any one give me some sugesstions to check the problem?thanks

differential and common mode operation of opam

Could the opamp diver the resistor loading? Maybe the resistor effect the output resistance.
You'd better upload the schematic.

common mode feedback

Hallo, I designed same config..Fully differential with cmfb.
Can you please upload the schematic..just screenshot..
so that i can help you,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back