Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AM29F010 flash memory programming problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleem4289

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AM29F010

Dear Sir,

This is a Flash device I try to upload with all11 Programmer, but it show empty
but it works I need to Program another this is for a servo drive.

Kindly help for uploading.

AM29F010

I know, that ALL11 is supporting AM29F010. You know, that there are features like sector protection, that have to be operated in an appropriate way?

saleem4289

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: AM29F010

Hell,

I try with two different programmer but the result is same, is possible this device is locked??, is there any solution
awaiting anxiously

AM29F010

AM29F010 (unlike e.g. AT29C010) hasn't a permanent lock. All protections are set- and resettable by a programmer. However, I don't exactly understand your observations. Any programming operation results, including device failure, not recognizing the device, whatsoever, are directly indicated by the ALL11 software. It may be the case, that you simply don't use the programmer correctly or it's defective.

However, you said, the device show empty. ALL11 must at least indicate a programming or verify error!?

Status
Not open for further replies.