Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmission Coefficient of PC in FDTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennywt

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab code for transmission coefficient

Hello guys, I already had written the 2D FDTD TM/TE source code in Matlab. It visualized very well the how wave propagate. I need to extract out the transmission coefficient. First, I let the whole medium be vaccum. So theoriticaly, I should get 1 for the transmission but unfortunately I cant get 1. Anyone please help me out. Thanks.

Hey..

can you explain what kind of source implementation you have in your code...
and without knowing your code no one can help you out in this...
so, better you post your code..

cheers

milli said:
Hey..

can you explain what kind of source implementation you have in your code...
and without knowing your code no one can help you out in this...
so, better you post your code..

cheers

Ez(1,Npy-(NMlat-1)/2:Npy+(NMlat-1)/2)=Ez(1,Npy-(NMlat-1)/2:Npy+(NMlat-1)/2)+sin(W*m*Dt)

above is my source which i implement in my code.

bennywt said:
Hello guys, I already had written the 2D FDTD TM/TE source code in Matlab. It visualized very well the how wave propagate. I need to extract out the transmission coefficient. First, I let the whole medium be vaccum. So theoriticaly, I should get 1 for the transmission but unfortunately I cant get 1. Anyone please help me out. Thanks.

can u sent me your Matlab Programme for the visualization of wave propagation. i shall be highly obliged 2 u..............

Eventually, I have give up this code. I have used the meep from MIT to run my simulation. Easier and faster. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back