Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless communication using MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rf engineer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends

I have to design a wireless calculator using MATLAB. I have to trasmit integers and operator from one pc to another pc using headphones(2 sets). I mean I have to use the acoustic channel.

Can u give me a starting point, that how can i ENCODE integer data to a audio output port from MATLAB....

which type of modulation is required.

how MATLAB will communicate to the audio port, integers format data.

waiting for your replies.

Best regards

You and do digital Modulation in this regard, its easy and reliable

bhq..... u replied foolishly.... just for earning points.........
every one knows it requires digital modulation..........

you can transmit digital data using the combination of MATLAB programming and wireless unit. But i can not understand about calculater.
anyway you can do one thing. by using parallel prot you can transmit data using FSK techhnique. Means develop you application software using MATLAB, then after add parallel port programming using MATLAB. then conncec transmitter unit with parallel port of computer,
Connect receiver circuit and Triggering circuit with parallel port of next computer. After transmitting the data, you will sure enabled the required devices using wireless setup. (I have implemented it already. If you need detail description then come with your quary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back