Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

<answer> sure..i can help u..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond_6819

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hye all...

im here for my FYP.Final year project..
i just receive my title for my FYP.
My title is: Design of dual-band planar inverted L patch antenna for WLAN access point. (2.4GHz)

i really need help from you all outside there...
can u help me? :|

Sure thing, bud!

But first, help me help you in order the good helpers here can help you.

You need more than a sentence, show us your advanced in your problem, document it well, so we can understand what your problem is and we cal help you good.

For example, take a look at this random post:

As you can see, is pretty well documented :). That guy doesn't ask for help from "zero", he had already something built.

So, as good 'ol Jesus said: "Ayudate, que yo te ayudaré".

thanks ardiware!

u sure notice me 'bout that..actually, i in the stage of doing literature review.This FYP still new and i dont have so much information to give yet.what i want is , a guidance what should i start first and what the important thing in designing the antenna.

here in my lab, i have 2 available software which is CST and ADS.
Can u give me what the differences between both of them.

Last time , i use MWO for my 2.45Ghz circular single patch microstrip antenna. So , i dont know the advantage and disadvantage of both software.
i really wanna know before about this...i will really appreciate it. :D[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back