Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Brush Less Motor running Algorithms

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishorekumar_ms

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I need algorithms to run BrushLess Motor. Any information regarding this algorithms is ok. Please help me by doing so.

thanks & regards,

Kishore Kumar M.S.,

Microchip have several examples of brushless motor projects including full source code, for free download from the website.

thanku for u reply sir.

do u know what is smart seating..??

regards,
Kishore.

Hi, Kishore
If i am not mistaken you are talking about power electronics specific to Automobile Industry... :?:

The simple, low-cost "Smart Seat" sensor provides information that can be used to control the intensity with which an air bag safety device is deployed in an accident. At present, automobile airbags deployed at full force can seriously injure children and adults of small stature. The "Smart Seat" sensor, embedded in the automobile seat, tracks the presence, weight and position of a passenger and relays this vital information to the airbag deployment controller. This invention enables the next generation of "smart airbag" systems for automotive safety....

Just this technology not limited to airbag control system but also for automated adjustment of Passenger/Driver seats according to who is seated wich is embedded with lot of sensors/motors...

am i right ..? Let me know
regards
Pcup

Hi

See Zilog site for motor control application - also for burshless motor and motor control library code in C language

All the best

Bobi

You should check the Microchip website for PI control (AN899?) and also the Renesas website. I am currently using PI control for BLDC control based on the microchip application notes.

hi all,

can any body explain about Soft Stop in smart seating topic. Can any of u give any algorithms for smar seating pls..

thanks & regards,

M.S. Kishore Kumar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back