Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Outsourcing - where are the customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIC

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I read in the newspaper this morning that many small European companies, even down to 10 eployees or less, are thinking of outsourcing. How do I get in touch with some of these companies?

Any ideas?

ASIC

One example is to visit tradeshows, example: **broken link removed**

Or you could spam all companies related to electronics:
**broken link removed**
bad idea ;)

Hi

What kind of outsourcing service are you looking for: software design ,hardware design product design ?

Bobi

We are looking for hardware pcb layout design companies.

We do PCB Layouting... If you like you, you can email me for your requirements..
We also do schematic recapturing and gerber generations and analysis.

We are specialized in Mentor Graphics Expedition, PADs and Zuken Cadstar.

You can contact me at:

robkrisjoc(at)gmail.com

or

+639284990071

hello
Also I'm interested in outsource projects in the RF design and simulation field.

One of my friends is a PCB designer.Many foreigners ask him to introduce some PCB factories in China. Meantime we are a professional PCB company in China and we are fighting for

finding customers. So I came here, hope this information is helpfull for both of us.

Speeding Circuit Co., Ltd is a professional PCB comany in China, supporting competitive price, super quality and great service.

Capability
--2Layers - 18Layers
--HASL, OSP, Gold plating, immersion Gold/Silver/Tin, removable mask, gold-finger, carbon ink
--Maximum processing area 457mm*610mm
--More info,pls visit www.speedingcircuit.com

Quick Turn Time
2 layer--2days
4 layer--3days
6 layer--4days
8 layer--5days
10 layer--7days
over 10 layer--8days

Normal time
8-15days

Shipment
Express 2-3days
Air way 3-5days

Price
--Ex-fty/FOB/CIF/DDP/DDU eg. 2layer pcb, normal parameter, USD0.057/square inch
--kindly just give me a simply e-mail to rene@speedingcircuit.com for inquiry, I will give you instant reply.

Certification
UL Approval
ISO9001:2000
ISO14001:2004
SGS Lead-free certification

Conact info
Conact Person:Candice
Tel: 0086 (0755) 2640 8055 ext 810
Direct Tel:0086 (0755) 3363 2038
Fax: 0086 (0755) 2607 3529
E-mail:rene@speedingcircuit.com

We are based in Thailand. Our ISO9001:2000 certification is under way, but not there yet.

We do electronics design, PCB layout, and development of Windows-based software.

Example products are DVB-T receivers for Japanese MNCs, 2.4GHz RF module, microcontroller based boards, Firmware development, FPGA using VHDL, database applications and Windows Drivers.

We are also able to assist with mechanical design, plastic molding, sheet-metal enclosures, small-scale box builds, production, assembly and testing or PCBAs, as well as low-cost membrane keypads etc.

Please leave me a PM, as I may not check this thread that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back