Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what to do with this virus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
k... thanx.... now printscreen the taskmanager and post it.... let us solve try to solve this prob too....

what about ? / X mark i want to remove it as well .

give me steps :--

i can have a try at it only after you post the processes that are running in your system.... printscreen and post your taskmanager....

i edit it check it over your post

inetinfo.exe and btdna.exe are new to me... r u running any programs which might have a process name like that????

end process inetinfo.exe and see what happens...

no !

i try to terminate it but a msg is come like this !

but after end process click

unable to terminate it msg comes

i.e access denied

no ! there is same warning but process ends well

clearly post again which processes you were able to terminate successfully....

does that ?/X disappear after u end process these processes....

this one "btdna.exe."

no still that horror mark is there to check me

what software do have that has processes starting with ash and avg... i think avg is related to antivirus...

close unwanted processes like hotkey.exe etc so that the process responsible for this can be traced....

after click on it a internet explo will open with this

i am trying what you said ok

inetinfo , ashwebsv , ashmaisv, ashserv,ashupdsv, lsass, not responding / access denied .

find the file location of inetinfo.exe and post....
i believe that is the problem creator.... try right clicking and exiting the ?/X... post what it responds to this....

there are two files

here is the locations

file 1

C:\WINNT\system32\inetsrv

file 2

C:\WINNT\ServicePackFiles\i386

r /left click on it will open the what i post early image .

what do u mean by two locations????

actually what are u doing to find the file location....

i did the causal search .

i will get back to you . i hope you will almost kill this horror mark !

thank you again !

i right click the process in task manager and give open file location....
i use windows vista.... i'm not sure whether that option is available in urs..... if it there then try that....

my pc have new virus !

after opening the explore the contains of drive not accessible but showning .txt type icon.

after close it , and reopen it shows the contains , but if we switch to other drive again the .txt icon shows but not accessible.

i'm not able to get u clearly... r u having .txt files which are visible only when u open the drive for the first time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back