Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI career in Bangalore & Schools on VLSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone i completed my B.TECH(ECE) in 2011 and vlsi training.can u tell me any fresher jobs in verification pls send details to my mail-id lakshmanreddy86@yahoo.com.

hi ...why u didn't get placement assistance from ur course institution? ..and wr u did VLSI TRAINING .. ?

hi ...why u didn't get placement assistance from ur course institution? ..and wr u did VLSI TRAINING .. ?

i completed training in maven silicon.They are providing placement for 3 or 5 members in batch.so pls tell me if any recruitment for freshers

Hi
i heard there will many openings after july :) ...and even i thou of doing VLSI COURSE plz suggest .! Which institution is good ...i stay in bangalore ...I heard of maven silicon ...! Plz guide

Hi
i heard there will many openings after july :) ...and even i thou of doing VLSI COURSE plz suggest .! Which institution is good ...i stay in bangalore ...I heard of maven silicon ...! Plz guide

thanku and

on which failed u want to do course verilog or verification.

verilog means front end na ..and verification means back end ....actually i don't have much knowledge abt all this ..could u plz plz plz plz explain abt this !

With regards

it's not like that both are front end only.

verilog is an a design part and verification is Test Banach.

oh thank u :)
and i am a electrical ..i know very little abt verilog ...!
and abt fees and all ..and teaching in maven and all ..plz could u tell ...u seems to be online

ya i am in online only.

in maven is they will teach u more on verification and new methodologies like ovm & uvm and not more on verilog.
about fee it is nearly 77,000.and 4 months course only.
what ar u doing now?

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

ya i am in online only.

in maven is they will teach u more on verification and new methodologies like ovm & uvm and not more on verilog.
about fee it is nearly 77,000.and 4 months course only.
what ar u doing now?

oh thanks for d info ..teaching is good na ..?
Presently i am working as autocad engg ..not related to vlsi ..I have too much interest in vlsi but didn't get any job openings so went for temporary job ...i wasted nearly 1 year to search job but got a job but not in my dream field :-( ....Course is too costly :-( ..I am not getting wat to do ..very confused ..plz help

oh thanks for d info ..teaching is good na ..?
Presently i am working as autocad engg ..not related to vlsi ..I have too much interest in vlsi but didn't get any job openings so went for temporary job ...i wasted nearly 1 year to search job but got a job but not in my dream field :-( ....Course is too costly :-( ..I am not getting wat to do ..very confused ..plz help

ok
ya teaching is good.
but u want to think yourself because job option is very less.

wat job option are very less :-( oh my *** ....Then how u got to know abt this vlsi field ...and course

C-DAC is alright but broad in scope & content.

on may 26th there is exam in vedaiit check vedaiit site that exam will be for recruitment in AMD,soctronics

Vector India is the west institute.....,u better don't join in that institute if u want to know about that institute search in google you will be known that institute as fake institute.....,

Raviteja

Go for RV-VLSI design center , bangalore. One of the best Institute. It has all kind of tools which are required for ASIC. Very good exposure to tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back