Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me understand the schematic of a looped pedal for guitar, which 'blends' signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilli277

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Blend Effect

So im not fantastic with electronics and was wondering if you guys could help me out with some schematics. Basically i want/need talking through them, on whats happening where and what everything within the curcuit is doing.

**broken link removed**

It is a schematic of a looper pedal for guitar, which 'blends' the dry(input) signal with the wet(loop) effected signal.

Thanks for your help,
Much Appreciated

Re: Blend Effect

R12 / R13 makes a gnd so you have a symetrical powersupply out of one battery. C12 is to stabilize the powersupply and to make it low impedant for AC currents.

The opamp is configured as a summator (blender...) with a little amplification. It adds the signals of in1 and in2. (although invertered at the output -> minus sign)

Uout = -(R10/R1*Uin1)-(R10/R2*Uin2) So because R1 and R2 are the same amplification is about 2x.

C10 makes a lowpass filter. C11 is to decouple a dc voltage from the output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back