Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C Programmers Wanted (possibly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickr@numogroup.net

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am Marketing Director of a technology company in the UK and we are considering setting up a subsidiary in the Olsztyn (or Gdansk) area of Poland.

It is anticipated that we will intially set-up a small office and recruit three programmers for the office. One of these would also be the office manager.

Can anyone tell me what sort of salaries I can expect to pay and if there is anyone out there in this region that would be interested in considering a position send me your cv and salary expectations (fluent English speakers only please).

For information, the job would be based in the Olsztyn/Gdansk area, tasks would be to develop a range of applications for us and our clients and involve regular travel to the UK.

I am also interested in any information (in English please) on setting up a company in Poland and what the employment law aspects are (costs, taxes etc etc). Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Nick Roadnight
e: nickr@numogroup.net
w: www.txtus.net

Status
Not open for further replies.