Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OK PCB Production Co. from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinlau

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

Have a nice day,this is Martin from OK PCB Production Co.LTD.Well, Now I'd like to introduce our company OKE to you, which is a professional manufacture for various kinds of Printed Circuit Boards.

1. Do you want to get PCBs at high quality and reasonable price? Because there are lots of labour and material resource in China,so we can meet you requirements.

2. Our Products: We specializes in manufacturing Printed Circuit Boards from 1 to 14 layer with any other materials which you request.

3. Our products had been approved by UL and certificated for ROHS compliance. Our quality system had been certificated and met the requirements of ISO-9001:2000 .

4. We sincerely hope to establish longtime and friendly business relationship with you.Good quality,reasonable price and the 5-star service are guaranteed.

5. If you want to know more ,please contact me asap.

6. If there is any enquiry,please do not hesitate to ask me!

Best regards!

Martin Lau

Sales and Marketing Department

ADD: YongSheng Industrial District,QiShi Town,DongGuang City,China
P C: 523511
web: **broken link removed**
MSN: martinlau527@hotmail.com
E-mail: martinlau@okpcb.com.cn
Mob: 86-013688967934
Tel: 0086-0769-86717780
Fax: 0086-0769-86717781

PCBs

can you let me have what your price list are, and the days of delivery.

note i am interested in both single and double sided pcbs for my projects

Re: PCBs

Do you have pricing information?

Hot Wire said:
Do you have pricing information?

Hi,sir

I'm sorry to tell you that we usual make pcbs according customer's request.If you send the details of pcbs to me,I will make a exact quote for you.

Regards

Martin Lau

please also send me the quatation

martinlau

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back