Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZELAND has problem with Microsoft Windows XP HOME Edition !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMPA

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I tried to install ZELAND IE3D on Windows XP Home Edition, But It has problem. (error Message: "The Specified path does not exist"). Has anybody this problem?

Regards
KMPA

Re: ZELAND has problem with Microsoft Windows XP HOME Editio

Hi, KMPA:

I have not heard such a problem. Can you let me know when you receive such a message? We will try to resolve it. Thanks!

Best regards,

Hi Jian,
Thanks for your attention,
When I want to install Zeland, on a notebook that has Windows XP Home Edition (DELL D620), This problem observed. I believe that this problem is coupled with XP Home Edition !!!. The ZELAND version 10 and 11 has same error message.

Regards
KMPA

Hi, KMPA:

Could you describe the steps? You mentioned the the message was "the specified path does not exist". However, I would like to know when you would enter such a message. We install ZELAND product into Windows XP Home all the time and we don't see such a message. I would like to know exactly when it happens so that we could get it fixed. Thanks!

Hi, KMPA:

go to https://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

download ccleaner 1.31 it's freeware run Issues then push key scan for Issues and second fix selected Issues do it again until it says no Issues found
I think that will fix the problem. use it every time.

pl

might be an international version of Windows Home. might need to play with the language setting of Windows. Unlikely a problem of zeland installer.

Hi Plasma, Thank you for your replay. unfortunately ccleaner can't solve my problem. I believe that Loucy is right (Thank you Loucy !!!).

Regards
KMPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back