Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] yahoo email is not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

furqankaimkhani

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My yahoo email site is not working properly. I can receive emails, but cant see the attachments in those emails. I cant access some options such as compose, forward etc...

When i searched in yahoo help, there was a tip to switch to plain text mode in mail.
I tries that but it will not work too.

Can anyone help.

I guess this started when I had installed Mozilla and then uninstalled Mozilla Firefox.

I have XP.

You should try to open the site in other browsers and see if it'll work.

use the Firefox 20.0 web browser, it is optimized for Yahoo Mail

Yahoo actually uses flash to the mail app, maybe you need to update flash in order to function properly. I'm still using firefox 18 and I can see/download the content of attachments, unless I'm in the work where this kind of service is blocked.

You have to update your yahoo version or re install again yahoo mail.

Reinstall yahoo mail again and try google chrome if you have problem with mozilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.