Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx Buffer Instantiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjithesh

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends...

i'm new to xilinx... till now i had only exp. in altera. while doing my design in xilinx i came to infer many warnings regarding buffers. Later i came to know that the buffers should be instantiated.

This is new to me and i hav no idea to how to instantiate the buffers. How i'll be able to get the buffers associated with certain pins.

I came to know that these buffers are created by synthesis tools itself. But i'm not aware on what basis these buffers are created.

Pls help me in solving the situation.....

Thanks & Regards
Jithesh A R

Check Language Templates by clicking on the "Bulb" on ISE Design Suite. I think there is an instantiation for I/O Buffers & Clock Buffers. I hope this helps.

Check out this one, you can use same instantiation : **broken link removed**

There is UNISIM library of all the basic units blocks for every FPGA, thats where you can find more details. Its located somewhere inside ISE installation directory.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back