Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinux Project Navigator 4.2.03i - Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro_Motive

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have started using Xilinux Project Navigator for a Digital Lab. I am required to follow a tutorial and perform some steps on the program and print out waveforms.

I am able to successfully type in the VHDL code. I am able to see the waveform.

When I double click on "GENERATE EXPECTED SIMULATION REUSLTS" I get the following messages.

The last sentence is an error message. I can not go beyond this error and it is stopping me from being able to view the Test Bench Wave form that I am supposed to see.

Thank You for the help.

----------------------------------

ISE Auto-Make Log File
-----------------------

Updating: Generate Expected Simulation Results

Starting: 'exewrap -tapkeep -mode pipe -sen 50 -tcl -command C:/Xilinx/data/projnav/__simulateAnnoTestBench.tcl __antTOano.rsp'

Creating TCL Process
Running Automatic Do File: counter_tbw.ado
Starting: 'C:/Modeltech_xe_starter/win32xoem/vsim -c -do counter_tbw.ado'

Unable to checkout a license. Vsim is closing.
** Fatal: Invalid license environment. Application closing.
Tcl C:/Xilinx/data/projnav/__simulateAnnoTestBench.tcl detected a return code of '4' from program 'C:/Modeltech_xe_starter/win32xoem/vsim -c -do counter_tbw.ado'

VSim failed to simulate annotated testbench
Reason:
Done: failed with exit code: 0001.

You don't get a valid license for modelsim,use Licensing wizard to check you license.

GOOD LUCK

Thank you, do you know how to obtain a correct licence file and from where online should I look for it.

Thanks again.

/Read rules!!! License requesting is forbidden on the forum!!!
You get Warning. Topic locked. (klug)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back