Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

xilinix pci express core.. dma simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekhar_rjy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i am using xilinx pci express core for communication between processor and ipcore.
i am able to do write and read transactions from processor to ipcore. But when IPCORE inititates transaction to processor in DMA mode, Xilinx pci express core is receiving wr/rd request from IPCORE but is not transmitting that request to processor side.

can anybody help me in this regard... whether i need to do any configuration setting of xilinx pcie core for DMA transactions...

Thanks in advance,
Chandra Sekhar V

sir it is my final year project to implement single lane PCI express core and to design fpga board for this, I have idea of vhdl programming. I want to know from where should i start to understand PCI express protocol and to run its core successfully in fpga board and perform communinication between Host pc and FPGA. Please provide relevant materials and references.

Regards
Zafir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back