Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xbox360 or Playstaion3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk614nd

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

which is better,

Xbox360 or Playstation3

regards
dk

If u ask me buddy i have a PS2 n would be beyond my self to get PS3 ...........Xbox ..hmmmmmmmm Well its gud but PS series is Awesome...............Go 4 it :D

i prefer PS3, it is amazing...

Offfffffffffffffffff course PS3 is better, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing,,,d'ont forgot to push the bottun Helped Me:D:D:D

PS3, the reason is that it can play blu ray. right now you can get a blu ray player for the same price a getting a PS3. you actually buy one but get two.

Well, given that the PS3 is new it is likely to have things that the Xbox360 does not.

But gameplay on the Xbox360 is excellent, graphics are awsome too.

I have heard people say that the graphics on the PS3 are only as good as the 360, or not a lot better.

PS3 .... this things will booming in my country ;)

found an interesting article on PS3 and XBOX

**broken link removed**

I like playstation 3 than XBox360

many people here love PS3. So do I!

Wii for me.... its just unbeatable!!

only gripe on the 360 is when watching dvds the audio is often out of sync

Why on earth would you want to use something that costs £200+ to play a DVD on when a DVD player costs so little? :D

I ve Xbox360.... I like it most... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back