Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Writing USB driver for 89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_h_heydarchi

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to connect my 89c51snd1 to my pc but i don't know how to write that enumeration in chip and i don't know how to write my pc program on VC or VB and
make that .inf file ,pls help me
My email is :mhheidarchi2003@yahoo.com

Re: USB

What is 89c51snd1?

Well, in that case you will have read the USB spec and decide what class you device is going to be first

maybe you can get more information on www.usb.org and **broken link removed**

USB

the best book is usb complete

it has many example for vb

anyone has information for device driver writing for usb?

USB

use the microcontroller
like PIC and AVR
to know more about that goto
www.microchip.com
and see its product
they have alot of pic kind used for usb

hope that helped u

89c51snd1 is a 89x microcontroller with MP3 decoding ability and complies with USB1.1. It should be the class of mass storage.

I am going to use Philip's PDIUSB12 for HID usage, but i don't know how to get start with it coz' I was dizzy in the SUSPEND function! Is anybody has the source code for the D12 smart eval board?

Hi
If you device is HID compatible you can use this DOC to write USB driver for your controller.
but whats the cost of this micro controller?!

Salam
Hossam

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi
You can use Jungo Windriver7.00 for write driver for your USB. At first download its evaluation version and aftert complete your project you can register it. It can be used for another useing.

Hey? why HID when one can use CDC??! the ATMEL guys provide the complete firmware for the AT89C5131 and AT89C5132 which might be portable to the SND thing.

.B

Hi,
Now I am researching about 89C51SND1C, compatible with MMC, MP3 decoder and many interface (this is for my final project). I found many notes on atmel web including how to using the USB, MMC etc using C language (KEIL). Maybe you can browse on atmel and come to their SND part. http://www.atmel.com

Regard,

arteoq

Re: USB CDC

Hi
I am using AT89C51SND1 for USB Serial Emulation. I am Able to Emulate and also tranfer the data on Hyperterminal.
But it fails after first transfer.

Let me know if any one has faced the same problem.

Pramod

Status
Not open for further replies.