Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

writing code on MIFARE CARD VIA aurdino

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedzoom99

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ,
please i need a write code for mifare-card 13.56mhz , h can read id of my card but i failed to store data on my mifare (rfid card)

i use Arduino uno & NFC shield

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

MiFare uses encryption in the communication between the PICC (card) and the PCD (reader). First, you'll need a reader that supports MiFare. The PN532 based shields do support Mifare, so you're good on that part. The MiFare card has a special memory format, it's not just a sequence of bytes read/written sequentially. There are two key things you must do: 1, understand the memory format and 2, correctly authenticate. The MiFare card has keys written into it, there is a standard key when you buy new cards, you can change the key, but you must remember it or you won't be able to read/write from the tag later. When you want to communicate with the tag, you must first authenticate with the keys, then you may read/write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back