Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

works with 3205 for switching with high amper

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 10V Vgs, the IRF3205 will be turned on. You can check in the datasheet what its expected Rds will be at whatever current (Id) it is conducting. At this point, I am not sure I understand the question you are asking.

From my understanding so far, you want to used multiple, low-cost mosfets in parallel to control 100A at 24V. We don't know whether that load will be continuous or whether it is inductive, resistive, or capacitative. There has been some uncertainty about terms in the datasheet. Heat will be a major consideration, and I believe you will have better success using a commercial mosfet driver rather than trying to design one yourself.

Here are some additional links that may help you:

**broken link removed** one deals with interpretation of the thermal/heat characteristics described in the datasheet.

This one from Microsemi is more general and describes how to interpret a mosfet datasheet.

John

Thanks alot again my dear friend,i read more and ask you again my problem

i am driving a stepper motor using irf3205 with 555 timer pwm method after tht bit shif register ic then l293d then mosfet rating of stepper is 10A so how we can make dual H-bridge using IRF3205 please refer image for much clearnce and please suggest me the circuit.

Thanks,
Gagandeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back