Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] wireless remore using RF module

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhuwanmadan72

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii
I need some help in wireless controller
I have used ht 12e to encode the data set all the addresses to 0 connected a 3 way switch to D0 and D1 which are working properly as I press it upward it lights up corresponding led and same for the second and sent the data line to rf data input pin but at the receiver I am not getting anything.
I have used 1M ohm for the encoder and 51 k ohm(exact) for the decoder XTAL
can you help me?
plzz reply ASAP pleaseeee

I have used 1M ohm for the encoder and 51 k ohm(exact) for the decoder XTAL

that doesnt make sense .... you have stated a resistor value
resistors are NOT crystals

Dave

in ht 12 d and ht 12 e we need to put only resistors in place of pin X1 and X2 so to get a desired frequency.

**broken link removed**

here is the data sheet of the encoder

that doesnt make sense .... you have stated a resistor value
resistors are NOT crystals
Yes, of course. The OP meaned to say that he is using the default timing resistor values suggested for HT12E and HT12D.

So whatever the problem is, it's not one of the timing resistors, For the rest, the post is lacking essential information.

wait i'll upload pics of my circuit
what's the extra info you want if you can tell me?

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/4614448300_1387665250.jpg
https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/2060789200_1387665251.jpg

here is the link lower one in both of them is the transmitter and the upper one is the reciever

- - - Updated - - -

TRANSMITTER
leftmost is a lm 7805 voltage regulator output is coming out to be correct 4.99 V
then is the rf module with leftmost pin grounded then next pin gets the data from pin 17 of ht 12 e then there is Vcc and last is the antenna
in ht 12 e all the pins A0-A7 ans the Vss pins are grounded then D0 and D1 are connected to a rocker 3 way switch(which is working properly if I press it upward then the D0 goes to zero rest stays at a voltage level of 1.98 V and when pressed downward D1 goes to zero rest stays at 1.98 V

RECIEVER
Here also the leftmost is the voltage regulator with an output of 4.97 V
then there is ht 12 d with all pins A0-A7 and Vss grounded
and an led connected to Vt to check valid transmission (which never lit up sadly)
rightmost is the rf receiver with all pins correctly set
that's all I have done

help me please...
Some problems on the way:
- it's impossible to extract the exact circuit from a blurry photo
- we don't know the transmitter/receiver type
- we are unable to make measurements on your breadboard, e.g. check if the TX pins responds to pressing the key or if there's any reaction on the RX pin

thanx FvM , but it successfully runed
I am really sorry for the blurred pic.
I am really happy that it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back