Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

windows not booting. help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny55

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, my pc is having a problem . Windows does not boot up but psu fan and indicator light is on. I think its the problem with motherboard, ram or psu. Can someone guide me on how to solve this problem please? Thanks alot.

I think ur motherboard is caught with the pblm. . . .better u should clean the part n clean the ram. . . .the reboot the system. . . .eventhough itz not wrkng then try reboting with the bootable cd n copy the requried file. . . .try it. . . .

- - - Updated - - -

I think ur motherboard is caught with the pblm. . . .better u should clean the part n clean the ram. . . .the reboot the system. . . .eventhough itz not wrkng then try reboting with the bootable cd n copy the requried file. . . .try it. . . .

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Does it POST(Power On Self Test),i.e.. can you see anything displayed on your screen,if not then you can use a POST card to debug the problem .If you don't have a POST card or don't know how to use it ,you can disconnect all the devices like RAM ,HDD, CD ROM etc from your motherboard ,then by starting with RAM connect each item one by one and see if it responce....

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.