Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WiMax single carrier physical layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTdl

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am implementing physical layer of WiMax (IEEE 802.16d) standard for single carrier. But I am not able to find good link where I get info about single carrier in google. There is lot about ofdm implementation. I am doing simulation in Matlab. I am reading IEEE 802.16 standards. But the elaborated information for SC not available. Does anybody have info about its resource?

Hi there , I'm working on 802.16SCPhy too,and found the same problem as you had described.I think u could use' LMDS' instead of 'wimax' to search , and u will find some links about it.

Hey,
I am working on a model for wimax OFDM PHY layer also using the 802.16.2004 standard and was able to design all of it, transmitter and reciever but i have a problem with error rate which i am working on.
what exactly do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back