Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why I can not get the ASSURA in my virtuoso layout in TSMC90

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuser1972

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,

I am going to use ASSURA to do the LVS in TSMC90. However, there is not ASSURA in the virtuoso layout menu. How to solve this problem?

Thanks

are you using the correct version of assura that corresponds to your version of IC? for IC61x you need assura OA, for IC5x you need assura CDB. to check your assura version type

assura -W

if it says dfII5.1.41 you are using assura CDB
if it says dfII6.1.3 you are using assura OA

I have the same problem as fuser1972.
Where should I type "assura -W"? I've tried typing it in different directories but it returned "command not found"...

you should have $ASSURAHOME/bin and $ASSURAHOME/tools/bin in your PATH first otherwise you will get command not found.

Thank you oermens.

Actually I found out that I didn't have assura installed. Now I can see the button in the layout editor but I still have problems with the LVS check (it returns an error message about unbound devices)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back