Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who have met this problem when synthesizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseKing

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
after reading rtl code in and full constraining the design, use "check_timing" and i get some endpoints not constrained. but i am quite sure the design was full constrainted with create_clock, input_delay and output_delay.

and after compiling the design and use "check_timing", the not constrained path disappeared!

who can tell me why

best regards

Hi
U may have got this problem because u havent specified the wireload model correctly. This problem appears majorly during static timing analysis wherein the tool says that the path is unconstrained even though u might have constrained the design. So u check whether u have correctly specified the wireload model with its mode.
Regards
Kshitij Sukhwal

This is coming because there are signals consumed in more than one clock and you constrainesd them only with one clock, pls check design and use add_delay option .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back