Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who can manufacture one prototype of a PCB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin.kraouch

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
has anyone an idea about a manufacturer who can manufactuer one prototype of my own circuit??

PCB

Do you mean a bare PCB or to assemble it as well? For bare PCBs I use PCB-Pool.

Keith

Re: PCB

no it is not barePCB, yes i find PCB pool in the internet, but how cani assemble my PCB, what is the file needed to get a PCB and how type of payment they accept?? my PCB is SMD,

PCB

Hi,
You must have a "BOM" = component listing with all relevant data for the ordering of pieces/Components, as (ev. preferred)producer/Type Nr,versions codes, event. Distributors/sources who you prefers...
Than tolerances/power/Work-Voltages/size(SMD)...
All data for absolutly clear determinating a component!

For populating from a firm (f he will make it automated) you need a mask film/data-file (schablone for solder paste printing) and a file with Pick-Up points/data-file (or you have their on your components/library) as i.e. glue points too if an SMD PCB is both side populated (in the library to deliver from you as best...)...
Of course a montage schema/populations drowing with all your ref-des on right place & as best the values from your components too.
To end eventuell some specifical montage instrucions... These is relative easy :)
If it will manuell populated, some simpler is your process/less documents are needed, but more time too for tho working personal: usual is than more expensive...

Regularly is better to say to a firm; "(as general undertaking/firm), buy for me components, order the PCB from your partner/vendor & populate/event. test too the card; you have some easyer/quality is better and so on...
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back