Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which websites do the rf engineer usually browese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivon

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am a rf engineer from china , and my main fields are the GSM handset . i wanna know which websites do the rf engineers usually browese. could anyone introduce some good website for me? many thanks!

well you could also go to rfengineer.net

Added after 1 minutes:

or probably you could go to some rfcafe.net or rfcafe.com ..... i am not sure which one is correct

sivon said:
i am a rf engineer from china , and my main fields are the GSM handset . i wanna know which websites do the rf engineers usually browese. could anyone introduce some good website for me? many thanks!

rfcafe.com!

rfsurfer said:
h**p://www.microwaves101.com/

Me too, i am relatively new to the field and pretty much most of the stuff i know abt rf comes from microwaves101!

rfcafe.com and for introduction, you can visit MIT Open Course for high speed communication for lectures. Hope that help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back