Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to find the document about modelsim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

straw

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, I have installed the software modelsim,but I can't use it ,can anybody tell me where to find the books about how to use this software ,
thanks and regards

Launch ModelSim
Help -> PDF Documentation -> User's Manual
Help -> HTML Documentation -> User's Manual

if you are in linux, there should be one pack named doc. just untar it.

if you are in windows, the document should located at install dir/doc directory. full PDF version can be found.

thanks a lot

thanks a lot .i'm a chinese, i want to get chinese books,beacuse reading english books is tired very much. anyway ,thanks

Re: thanks a lot

straw said:
thanks a lot .i'm a chinese, i want to get chinese books,beacuse reading english books is tired very much. anyway ,thanks

CIC site have a lot of chinese document

buy an chinese book or take a couse.

you have to get familiar with english, although you can get some chinese document, but most information comes from the site and the document.
and it is hard to communicate if you are poor in english.

i have some tutorials on modelsim.. i can upload it.. if u find it useful thats good.. :)

its for modelsim 5.8SE

if u find it less useful please request lemme delete the post..

with regards..

straw said:
hello, I have installed the software modelsim,but I can't use it ,can anybody tell me where to find the books about how to use this software ,
thanks and regards

advanced debuggin tutorial!

hope this helps!

/cedance

i have printed version from mentro graphic . ( english textbook : 1400 pages ) .
I am in bei jing .

you can visit www.fpga.com.cn website to download some resource about

modelsim.

straw said:
thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back