Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to begin studying electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: where to begin.

Start with downloading "The Art of Electronics"

Regards,
IanP

electronics is a broad subject.

i learn electronics by making simple project. this will help you appreciate the application of electronics. theres a lot of electronics projects on the net.
try first the simple one.

good luck

aββjr.:D

Hi Eogotenks

I learn electronics by reading basic electronics project books. These book usually cover basic theory of electronic component and some small project as the example of how the theory explained.

I try to assemble the project and from those circuits I can learn a lot about how all these electronic work.

Starting from simple projects, I believe you can go on to bigger and more difficult project and your mastery in electronics will also increase.

If you want to learn electronics more in theory rather than practical, you can start reading electronic book, semiconductor bok or book in circuit analysis etc.

aaNg

Status
Not open for further replies.