Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get info about FDTD (C code for 2-D)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeywswch

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FDTD

Are there any where I can find information on FDTD?
I need them in C code and for 2-D.
And I need them in both rectangular mesh FDTD and triangular mesh FDTD .

Really thanks for your help and time!

Re: FDTD

The book by Dennis Sullivan 'Electromagnetic simulation using FDTD method', is here in the forum:

It contains sample programs in C.

Also where can I find basic information about 2 D FDTD? Because I am new to this topic and don't know where to start

Google search will do wonders. i have a paper on this but needs some time to locate it. I will post it soon once I found it. I found that paper while I was looking for info on FMM

riz_aj said:
Google search will do wonders. i have a paper on this but needs some time to locate it. I will post it soon once I found it. I found that paper while I was looking for info on FMM
Fast Multipole Method? 2-D or 3-D code? if you are looking for this topic paper, you can go IEEE to search Wen chu cho(maybe the spelling is wrong ^_^) form UIUC, their research group published lots papers.
Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back