Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what's the format of the bitsream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftfox

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I will do a project to secure configuration for the FPGA. Now i want to use the partial-encryption technique, so i want to find the real format of the bitstream file. Can you give me some advice, some useful link/page/paper/thesis/, and so on?

thanks you a lot!!

craftfox

Why you don't use a Vitex2 that has the possibility to use an encrypted bitstream?
Or if you want a more secure design you can use an Actel FPGA that has no external memory.

This project has one special object: to research all the possible methods to secure the FPGA design. I think that the bitstream is the IP of the source desinger, so the secure of it will promise the security of the FPGA design. But all the company have not give the format of their FPGA publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back