Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats the best way to find datasheets on the web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prelude_g

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
datasheets for all

Hello everybody
I'm workin on a personnal project and want to get my chips from old electronics but I can't find datasheets. Mainly, my objective is to design a little robot on three wheels with 2 motors. I'll be using transistors and op-amp. I wonder if ics wich I can't find the datasheets, are they "special commands ics" who were design for a specific application and is there a way to get info on them ??? So here's my big question: what's the best way to find datasheets on the web?

thanks yall

Re: datasheets for all

Hi,

i had good experiences with www.freetradezone.com. you just have to register with name and pass and then you have access to a large part database where you can find datasheets prices and availability. sometimes you can find here even dice of some ICs.
good luck for your robot project.

greetings,
hqqh

Hello,

One of the best search engines for datasheets is www.icmaster.com
Registration (free) is required.

Hello yall, thanks for replyin so fast!

I look in all the sites mantioned above but still, for some ICs I can't find the datasheets. Why? Here's a part on wich I'd like to get info: it seems like a IR receiver/decoder and here's what's on the package.

NEC Japan
NH01SS 524
9418A3001

I tried everything but can't find nothing. I'd like some advice on how to find unfindable parts that I salvage from old electronics.

thanks yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back