Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What will be the successor of 3G standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingston

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

Please share your ideas on the topic "What comes after 3G"

Hi i mean to ask in technology
for example in 3g we have the option for downloading videos. so how the next generation will be ? this is my question.

Its not like that after 3g 4g will come, there is option for 3.5g also to launch.

what is after 3g

One part of the answer depends upon economics. If few users want the new features of 3G, the telephone companies will be very careful in thinking about the major cost of doing 4G.

whats after the 3gs

ofcourse 4G. (1, 2, 3, 4 ...)

But I think your question is about the new technology that comes after 3G? isn't it?

what comes after 3gs

Hi cwjcwjcwj.
Am really agree with you cwjcwjcwj. good piece of thinking goahead with your thinking to achive more and more new things.

whats after 3g

it'll be 4G,u may have some thing like intelligent networks,i refer a book of Dr. Asrar A sheikh to see new devolopments in feild of communication technology

whats after 3g

cwjcwjcwj said:
Posted: 30 Mar 2009 12:18 Post subject: Re: What comes after 3G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4G

Livingston said:
Hi cwjcwjcwj.
Am really agree with you cwjcwjcwj. good piece of thinking go ahead with your thinking to achive more and more new things.

:|:arrow::D

4G will have enhanced data rates with 100 Mbps with full mobility and 1 Gbps with limited mobility. You would also see technologies being introduced in 4G communication systems. Just search it on the net, you'll find loads of information.

what is next after 3g

Hi,
What comes after 3G is still is in dilemma. Most of the service providers introduce 3G & 4G for competing with other providers & to hold the existing customers. But most of the revenue for a provider comes from 2G only.

what is after 3gs

UMTS up to LTE AND Wimax

technology after 3g

Livingston said:
Hi cwjcwjcwj.
Am really agree with you cwjcwjcwj. good piece of thinking goahead with your thinking to achive more and more new things.

You should be more specific about your question.......:p

what comes with 3g

ofcourse 4 G
date rate enhance as well Bts and Msc of different nw will be same .lke intelligent Nw.

what comes after 3g

xulfee said:
it'll be 4G,u may have some thing like intelligent networks,i refer a book of Dr. Asrar A sheikh to see new devolopments in feild of communication technology
Intelligent network is already in place...prepaid is actually in intelligent network.

In terms of technology, I think after 3G, the biggest challenge should be the data speed. In terms of network, GSM should be replaced by all IP based network.

what comes after 3gs?

yes "leekk8" it IS speed

if you have gone though the specs for all 4G proposals

> 100 Mbps with full mobility
> 1 Gbps static/limited mobility

So it is all about speed (Need 4 Speed?)

Now, in order to achieve that speed you'll see different access technologies being introduced, along with MIMO ofcourse

Hope that helped and we can finally put this bizarre discussion under the bed

what will be next after 3gs

LTE(Long Term Evolution)

what is next after 3gs

ravurig said:
LTE(Long Term Evolution)

Actually after 3G is B3G (beyond 3G) but as I see it this has been scraped and now we will have a straight forward 4G with data rates of 100 Mbps with full mobility and 1 Gbps with limited mobility and unless we have a system that achieves those data rates we will have nothing..... nothing I say!

I hope every one is satisfied and please dont reply 4G as the answer to the question, be more specific

whats after 3g s

a big difference is to use multiple antennas at both sides (MIMO) . This will bring lots of advantages in play. for instance more reliability (diversity), less intercell interferences due to smart antennas (beamforming), high data rates(spatial multiplexing)...

this will be a new era in wireless technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.